Securing Web Applications, Services and Servers Training
This Securing Web Applications, Services & Servers course provides in-depth, hands-on experience securing Web-based applications and the servers they run on. Participants will gain in-depth experience securing web services, and learn how to integrate robust security measures into the web application development process by adopting proven architectures and best practices. This web service security course includes the OWASP top 10 most critical web application security risks and how to remediate them.
Duration: 4 Days
- Implement and test secure web applications in participants’ organization
- Identify, diagnose, and remediate the OWASP top ten web application security risks
- Configure a web server to encrypt web traffic with HTTPS
- Protect Ajax-powered applications and prevent JSON data theft
- Secure XML web services with WS-Security