Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Training
In this disaster recovery and business continuity course, participants will gain the skills to identify mission-critical continuity needs, define sources of risk, create an incident response team charter, implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), and improve organizational resilience. Learn how to build a disaster recovery plan and implement a BCMS to ensure participants’ organization is protected from the constant risk of business disruptions caused by internal and external threats.
Duration: 4 Days
- Implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Set BCM in the organizational context
- Perform Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify business priorities
- Coordinate the response following an incident
- Test, maintain, and improve the BCMS