Vulnerability Assessment Training
In this Vulnerability Assessment training course, participants learn how to create a network security vulnerability assessment checklist by exposing infrastructure, server, and desktop vulnerabilities, create and interpret reports, configure vulnerability scanners, detect points of exposure, and ultimately prevent network exploitation. To minimize costly security breaches, organizations need to evaluate the risk in their enterprise from an array of vulnerabilities. Attend this 4-day course and learn to minimize participants’ organization's exposure to security breaches.
Duration: 4 Days
- Detect and respond to vulnerabilities, and minimize exposure to security breaches
- Employ real-world exploits and evaluate their effect on participants’ systems
- Configure vulnerability scanners to identify weaknesses
- Analyze the results of vulnerability scans
- Establish an efficient strategy for vulnerability management