System and Network Security Introduction Trainings
In this Network Security training course, participants gain the knowledge and skills to analyze and assess network risks, then select and deploy appropriate countermeasures. Through multiple hands-on exercises participants will learn to evaluate methods for strong authentication, search for possible vulnerabilities in operating systems, and reduce participants’ organization’s exposure to dangers in enterprise-wide and virtual private networks.
Duration: 4 Days
- Analyze participants’ exposure to security threats
- Protect participants’ organization's systems and data
- Deploy firewalls and data encryption to minimize threats
- Assess alternative user and host authentication mechanisms
- Manage risks originating from inside the organization and the internet